As an association thought leader and contrarian thinker, Jeff De Cagna is a popular speaker for annual meetings, board retreats, conferences, webinars, workshops and other events. Jeff’s 2015 speaking topics include the following:
- Building Your Association to Thrive through Stakeholder Development—Instead of so-called “member engagement,” associations must focus their time, energy and attention on developing mutually beneficial relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Future-Present Thinking: Preparing Your Association for What’s Next—Relentless societal transformation demands that association decision-makers stop being captive to the orthodox beliefs of the past in favor of understanding the future and acting on it today.
- Passing the Amazon Test—Associations must learn and adopt important perspectives and practices regarding new value creation, business model design and stakeholder experience from one of the world’s best-known companies.
- Rethinking Strategy: Why Everything We Thought We Knew is Wrong—Strategic planning encourages association decision-makers to adopt an orthodox “rinse and repeat” view of strategy at precisely the time when a more dynamic, learning-oriented perspective is required.
- The Six Rs of Association Thrivability—To build their associations to thrive over the next decade and beyond, key decision-makers must focus their attention on six strategic imperatives that will minimize both the influence of internal resistance to transformation and the impact of external risk for innovation.
- The Social Language of Innovation—The rapid adoption of smart devices creates real-time access to both enriched knowledge flows and enhanced network interactions that make meaningful innovation and collaboration possible at global scale.
For more detailed information on these and other possible topics for your next in-person or digital event, please.